For the most focused and accurate reading, form your question before you face your Reader. Preparation is the key to all successes.
What type of question should you ask?
- A question should be focused but also open-ended.
- What are this person’s intentions toward me? (4-Card)
- What are my options in [starting a new venture]? (10-Card)
- How do I resolve this [argument, situation, unpleasant experience? (4- to 10-card reading)
- In what area of my life do I need improvement? (12-card reading)
- As you handle the cards (gently, please), think of your question.
- Focus on the question and leave all other concerns outside the intimate setting of a reading.
- Pour all your emotion (i.e. anxiety, hurt, fear) into the cards as you shuffle.
- When you feel your question has infused the cards, set them before the Reader
- You do not have to use the questions above to guide your reading, but the content must be specific.
- The Tarot reflects your focus.
- If you are uncertain, the Tarot may reflect the information that you need most.
- Also, the Tarot may layout some gobbedly – gook that reflects your lack of focus.
- Do not waste the Reader’s time or your money if you aren’t certain about your question.
- I.O. genuinely wants to help you live your best life.
- I.O. may refuse to read anyone at any time to protect both parties (This is the only time a refund will be permitted)
- Neither your mother, best friend, husband, nor any other person is permitted to attend your reading. From experience, I.O. has observed the following:
- Jealousies and other negative emotions arise in the extra person
- Sabotage is a real concern
- The extra person offers unwanted interruptions and may be the subject of the reading if their vibrations are stronger than yours
Writer, Tarot Counselor, and Life Purpose Coach