Hiring the services of a new Tarologist can be exciting or unsettling depending on your past experiences and the baggage you carry. Yes, baggage. I used to have one of those large steamer-trunks full of all the things that weighed heavily in my subconscious. I used the Tarot to unpack a good bit of it.
There are secrets you hold that embarrass and even shame. You may fear that I will uncover all the “dirtiness” you believe stains your goodness as a person.
Just to reassure you, I’ve heard it all. Just about. I doubt you have secrets that I haven’t experienced myself or heard from others. This is not a place of judgment or shaming.
All of my services are paid up-front. Missed appointments are not refunded unless 24 hours or more of notice is given. You will receive store credit that may be used for other services or to purchase goods at The Bridge Healing Center’s store. Since I give my best in every reading, even if you walk away unsatisfied, no refund will be given.
In a reading with me, you can expect the following list of activities:
- One-on-one. No, mom, sister, best friend, or any other individual may be present at the reading. This is a powerful tool meant to assist you. The energies are attuned to the environment and your question may be overridden by whoever is present. I’ve also discovered that readings have this habit of teasing out hidden resentments between two parties. I lost a friendship by allowing her to attend a palm reading with me.
- Confidentiality. Would you go to any professional in a field with a reputation of using secrets against clients? Me neither. I’m on your team as a sounding board. I’m here to allow you to hear what you’re saying, to tease out your thoughts on whatever matter for which you requested guidance. Once you leave the reading, I take some notes for when you come back and wipe the mental board.
- I don’t need to know your question. Problem solved for item 1. You don’t need to tell me anything about your situation. It helps you but is not required. The cards will speak whether it makes sense to you at the time or not.
- When the cards are cast, the full spread is revealed. You may take a picture for future reference.
- Each card is read in a progression. As the casting reveals the situation, the previous cards will be touched upon multiple times to tie the reading into a neat package. You may record the reading, but only for personal use. Just let me know that you intend to do this so that I may add my verbal tag line at the beginning and the end.
- After the reading, a brief recap gives you the opportunity to divulge more information to clarify any confusion that may arise. Be ready to ask and be asked questions unless you choose not to discuss the matter.
- You’ll set goals for yourself about the situation if needed. One big goal, which you’ll break down into smaller components. Once you’ve completed those goals, come on back and I’ll cast another reading for you, by appointment. Expect to pay upfront for the services requested. I have a number of services here.
- Your business is not my business. Once you leave the room, you take everything with you. I don’t carry the burdens or successes of others. I’ve got my own issues and victories and that’s plenty enough for me.
Just to be clear, I am not a medical professional and don’t claim to be. If I become aware of any medical issues, I will refer you to your primary care physician. I am not a diagnostician but an advisor. The Bridge has a number of skilled medical readers to help with health concerns should all other medical intervention fail.
I hope the information above was helpful. I’d love to see you at The Bridge!
(c)2018. I.O. Kirkwood. All rights reserved for text. Image may be subject to copyright.